A few things that I've found have been really important is to snack throughout the day and drink tons of water. This may be a no brainer, but I've never had to really watch what I consumed up until three years ago. It's just taken me this long to do something about it. So now, Jason and I are keeping fresh produce on hand and making sure to keep our supply of Arbonne Figure 8 goodies full. We use the shakes primarily, but I also drink the tea, have the energy drinks, use the fiber and eat a few chews here and there. It's so convenient and easy to use. Even if you aren't interested in using the Arbonne products, the website the company created is super helpful for meal planning. Best part, that's all free!
Anyway off to enjoy the afternoon. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment