Friday, May 1, 2009

Losing Weight with Figure 8

Hello all! I wanted to give you all a heads up about what's coming. By now, I hope you all know that I'm an Arbonne advocate and am thrilled with this company. Well, this note is both an invitation and a statement of conviction. 

First the conviction: With everything that I've gone through over the last 9 months my body has not reacted well and I've added some poundage to my waistline. NOT COOL! So two weeks ago, Jason and I bought a Wii Fit as a way to motivate us to become more active. In addition to the Wii Fit, I'm also committing today to truly do the Arbonne weight loss challenge. I've been using their products regularly for a while now, but not diligently. All that is changing. I want to fit into my skirts again and be happy with how I feel about myself. I owe this to myself! So far, I've lost a solid 3 pounds from my new routine and in the next 30 days, I plan on losing another 10lbs. 

So now, the invitation: Join me. I challenge you to try Arbonne's weight loss program consistently for 30 days. The company has a 45 day money back guarantee so if you aren't happy with the results, you can send them back. Then, on May 19th, I'm going to have a Figure 8 weight loss party at my house where I invite you all to join me and see the results for yourself so you have proof that it works. I'll have all the products there to try so you can try before you buy. I will be posting regular updates! 

Sincerely,

 Cari 

for more info on Arbonne's weight loss plan visit www.figure8.com

No comments:

Post a Comment