Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FC5 Update

So I've been using the Arbonne FC5 products for a few months now and I wanted to give you an update review. My normal routine these days is I use the FC5 Complexion set for Oily/Combo skin and at night, I supplement the RE9 night creme. What I've found is that I love the FC5 products, but my skin needs just a bit more moisture. I tried switching to the Normal/Dry products for a few days and I really do prefer the way the other line makes my skin feel. Using the night cream seems to do the trick. And that night cream is miraculous on my complexion. It really does heal my face while I sleep. When I wake up, my skin is so soft. I'm still prone to break outs, so I'm excited to get the new Acne Spot treatment product to take care of that aspect and I'll be set.

Besides my face, I also use FC5 in the shower. The biggest thing I've noticed about the shampoo/conditioner is that in the morning when I wake up, my hair is less oily than normal. I was a big fan of the intelligence line, but this line is so much better. Not only does it work, but it smells amazing! When I lather up the body wash you get this awesome aromatherapy effect of being in a tropical place. Now, when it's gray and raining outside, I can use a good escape. 

I've never found that I can be a head to toe user of any one line, and even though I'm supplementing a little, most of what I use says FC5 on it and that's awesome. If you want to try for yourself, let me know and I'll send you a sample to try!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of the spot treatment. I had a big breakout that I was not fond of, and it is starting to fade now :)

    ReplyDelete