Sunday, May 10, 2009

Interesting Statistic

So I just did my Wii Fit Body test. Today marks the 4th Sunday of working out using this program. The chart showed something really interesting. When I started, my weight was at 156lbs. In the first two weeks, I lost maybe a solid pound plus or minus two more due to normal fluctuations. Well, the week before last, I did Arbonne's 7 Day detox cleanse and the results of this week were pretty outstanding. My weight loss for the week following the cleanse was a solid 5lbs! Numbers don't lie my friends. So if you're trying to jump start your weight loss, you should cleanse.

1 comment:

  1. That is really exciting! Thanks for your support, by the way- I'm going to need it! :-) I'll definitely be cheering you on as well!
    P.S. I'm going to be in Bothell this weekend if you want to get together.

    ReplyDelete