I'm feeling so much better today. I'm finally getting sleep again which helps so much and my horomones seem to be returning to normal. Jason might argue that my normal is still a bit extreme, but I'll quickly remind him that that's why he loves me. We have such an amazing relationship. I feel highly spoiled often and am always relieved that he is a patiant guy. My housewife skills are somewhat lacking. Since we've been married, I haven't quite gotten a hang on revolving my life around laundry and dishes. I'm working on it and he knows it.
So for some of you who take a look at this blog of mine don't really know what I'm up to these days, so I'm going to divulge some of my daily life here for all to see. Wow that sounds so epic. I mean, yeah, I'm thrilled with my life, but I'm not sure I'll get a book deal for it. Besides being a struggling housewife, I wear the hat of Arbonne consultant, voice teacher, piano teacher, choir director, photographer's assistant, and lover of all things food related. My daily jobs would be as an Arbonne consultant, which I love, and two days a week teaching private lessons in a studio I rent in Woodinville.
Having the music studio is amazingly fulfilling because I'm actually getting the respect I worked so hard to acheive in college...and it's nice getting paid for it too. When I was in college, I would proudly tell people that I was going to school to be a starving artist, but I'm happy that at least I'm making a living at it. I still see myself moving more toward performance but for now I'm learning as much as I can about the voice and my craft by teaching it to others. Performing right now is primarily at church. The people there have found me out and I'm glad they did. I love to use my voice in worship and I feel that this gift God gave me is being put to good use for His praise and glory.
My other job is as a consultant for Arbonne. I'm currently a District Manager working my way up toward my Mercedes Benz and beyond. Having a music degree, I never knew what I would do for a day job while I was getting my music career off the ground. Well, Arbonne fell into my lap about a year and a half ago. Thank heavens it did. I've matured as a woman by the relationships I've developed and have a career surrounded by people I call my friends. There's nothing but support when I'm with my team. This business is allowing me to build a life alongside my day job that's going to give Jason and I a bright future. In a nutshell, I'm happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for calling today- I'm still praying for you and Jason. :) If you'd like to send me an email of Jason's photography website, I'll post a link to it on my blog and recommend him!
ReplyDelete