Friday, January 30, 2009

New Products from Arbonne test #1

Arbonne is launching a new product line on Feb 1st. Because I'm a district manager, I was able to preorder the whole line of products at a discount so that I could check them out for myself. Well, my order came today and here is what I've found after immediately trying them.

As a little background on my skin, I have sensitive acne prone skin that fits into the combination category quite nicely. My breakouts are closely related to my monthly cycle like many other women, but I also have a horrible habit of picking at my face which leaves icky scabs and redness. Yeah, I know, I'm trying to quit.

So with that being said, here are my initial thoughts on the new FC5 line for combination/oily skin. The product line consists of the Purifying Cleanser + Toner, Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF 20 and a Mattifying Powder. In addition I used the Exfoliating New Cell Scrub and Hydrating Eye Creme which are intended for all skin types. First off, they smell great! This line is built on using kiwi, strawberry, carrots, mango, and pumpkin so I would expect nothing less. The best part about how they smell is that the scent is 100% Natural! So yeah, I love the scent. The wash didn't lather up as much as some other washes do, but I could feel it on my face so I wasn't worried. It's a super light gel wash and really felt awesome. The Scrub was my favorite one to try. I tend to need exfoliating more than others because of my complexion issues. The texture is super fine so that people with sensitive skin shouldn't be too worried about irritation from the granules. My skin looked brighter afterwards. And the last things I applied were the Day lotion and the eye creme. I know I need moisture, but I hate that often I feel shiny after I apply it. Not with this one! I'm stoked! And the eye creme is fantastic! I don't know what else to say. I'll make sure to write an update after I have a few more days to try it.

1 comment:

  1. If you aren't doing anything, I'd love for you to come to the baby shower on Saturday. (Of course, no gift needed- just your beautiful smiling face!) Give me a call if you can make it!

    ReplyDelete